Frequently Asked Questions
Please be aware that all times indicated on Aux Chord are in Eastern Standard. Ticket sales for day of show prices go into effect at 12am EST on the day of the show.
How to Watch
After purchasing a ticket, the link to watch the video can be found in three places:
- Immediately following purchase on the purchase confirmation page on Aux Chord
- In your purchase confirmation email from Aux Chord
- Inside of ‘my account’ → orders → click on the order confirmation
While on the event page, the stream should automatically refresh when the artist goes live. If it’s beyond the stream start time and the stream hasn’t started, we recommend refreshing the page.
We recommend viewing Aux Chord shows on your desktop or laptop computer for the best viewing experience.
To watch an event on Aux Chord, please ensure you have the following:
- Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
- (Samsung internet browser not currently supported)
- Internet Connection:
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
- If available, you may plug your device directly into your network connection via an ethernet cable, which may increase the speed of your connection.
- If you are still having trouble, please clear your browser's cache and ensure your browser is updated to the most recent version.
- Supported browsers: Chrome 45+, Safari 10+ (iOS)
- Samsung browser not currently supported.
- When you arrive at the event page, click play button on the player in the browser to begin the stream.
Watching on Multiple Devices
Streaming on multiple devices at the same time is not possible. In order to switch devices, you will first need to log out on the first device and then log in on the second device.
Aux Chord does not provide refunds for any users who arrive late or have technical difficulties accessing the stream. We will, however, provide access to a recording of the full stream to watch after the show finishes.